logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2005 10:29:09 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

:) Got this one from my dad... (yup - that's my disclaimer... ) Montana grizzly bear notice: In light of the rising frequency of human/grizzly bear conflicts, the Montana Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while in the field. We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren't expecting them. We also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear [censored]. Black bear [censored] is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear [censored] is larger and has little bells in it and smells like pepper.
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2005 10:30:44 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Ok - got two from him today... :) Must be an extra funny Friday... A Cowboys Guide To Life 1. Never squat with yer spurs on. 2. There's 2 theories to arguin’ with a woman - neither one works. 3. Don't worry about biting off more than you can chew. your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger 'n you think. 4. If you get to thinkin’ you're a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around. 5. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut. 6. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’. 7. Never smack a man who's chewn’ tabacco. 8. It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep. 9. Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut. 10. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. 11. Always drink upstream from the herd. 12. Never drop your gun to hug a grizzly. 13. If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back now and then to make sure it's still there. 14. When you're throwing your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else. 15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it in your pocket. 16. Never miss a good chance to shut up. 17. Finally, NEVER kick a fresh cow pie on a hot day.
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:38:35 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it is physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it is a very large mammal its throat is very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale cannot swallow a human; it is physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah." Her teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."
StorkBite  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:42:05 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

UserPostedImage
Patrick  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:43:56 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
:lol: Nice one ( the money is root of evil one of course, not miss M's :roll: :lol)
Marilyn  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:41:39 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

Whatever! You said you liked the one about keeping your mouth shut if you were full of bull.... I'm telling! :) M
Patrick  
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:45:38 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
True I forgot that one :D
hayseed  
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:14:17 AM(UTC)
hayseed

hey g... thats pretty good.... what yall bet ole ernie is from the south.... his math don't add up.... surprised marilyn didn't catch that..... time and money would be 'time + money' not 'time x money' ... which would crumble the rest.... considering ernie's dot com name, its easy to add up his wife must be kickin his redneck butt in his house every night....h
StorkBite  
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:53:18 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

OMG!!!! :shock: I can't believe that I'm that blind! I swear that I NEVER visited earnie's site until after h's last words. CRAP!!! I never! :oops: :oops: :oops: I got that little bit of humor in my email today and passed it along without really looking at the fine print. Sorry to everyone! Web address has now been removed. [quote=+" or "x" depends on how expensive they are!
Marilyn  
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:02:22 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

damn it! I looked at the url - didn't pay it much attention and am now desperately curious to see what I missed... You snooze - you loose around here! :smt015 M
one_waver  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:04:09 PM(UTC)
one_waver

It is not Time + Money it is time times money. For example $100.00 per hour. I guess it's all depend on who u r with.
StorkBite  
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:21:57 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Excellent 1-waver! :smt036
Marilyn  
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:23:18 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Alright..... what's going on here! [-( What about us low maintenance girls??? Can we just be bad - not evil??? :) M
StorkBite  
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:29:31 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

'low maintenance girls' are a genetic impossibility! :smt080
hayseed  
#15 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2005 12:30:09 PM(UTC)
hayseed

[color=red:3c28b987c9]well[/color], it was friday and there was no emailed funny from pa.... guess this must be a rotational thing..... my turn.... yall know the south is predominatly :oops: democratic .... there are a few republicans :wink: .... combining all the above , here is my lash at a 'highly questionable emailed friday funny of political nature involving the moral issues of recent natural disaters'......h
this test only has one question, but it's a very important one.... by giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.... the test features an unlikely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.... you are in new orleans, louisana to be specific.... there is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. this is a flood of biblical proportions, you are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of the epic disaster. the situation is nearly hopeless.... you're trying to shoot career making photos. there are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.... nature is unleashing all of it's destructive fury.... suddenly you see a woman floundering in the water..... she is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.... you move closer...somehow the person looks familiar. you suddenly realize who it is... it's senator Hillary Clinton!... at the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under...forever..... you have two options- you can save the life of Hillary R. Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.... the question is below.... please give an honest answer.... would you select high-contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?...
StorkBite  
#16 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2005 5:36:36 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

nice! :D
hayseed  
#17 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:17:30 AM(UTC)
hayseed

what, no friday funny again.... someone needs to set up calander so we can know who's turn it is.... from marilyn's avatar change it appears the clownfish fish went south and special kitty is claiming the 5th..... so in memory here...... ''''Little Timmy was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Tim?" "My goldfish died," replied Timmy tearfully, "and I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" Little Timmy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat." '''''' jokes.net but then ya never know, if the switch might go further than just avatars...... afterall, he is/was a clownfish......h
Bulli  
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2005 6:21:16 PM(UTC)
Bulli

ref("Friday Funny",+2) :eek: Hope the formula is RIGHT! Bulli ;)
Marilyn  
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:14:23 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

=D> OMG! That is soooooo funny! Are these yours Bulli???
Bulli  
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:35:16 PM(UTC)
Bulli

Hi Marilyn, It is funny, I could not agree more. But hey at least he only had a marker! No, it is a photo I picked up on the net! Bulli ;)