logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PTJim  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 1:18:18 PM(UTC)
PTJim

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)

I've been working my way through the printed materials and videos for the RMO (working on adding Trend tools to my toolbox) and have developed an Exploration to find fully-confirmed Long Setups (RMO bullish, Blue bar, Blue up-arrow), but a "Rahul Rules" question occurred to me that I don't recall seeing addressed......

If a Blue up-arrow appears on a chart (to use a Long example), but the signal isn't confirmed (one or both of the other factors isn't in place), is it cancelled by the appearance of a Red down-arrow sneaking in before full confirmation occurs?   If so, I will try to develop filtering code to exclude the chart from the results; that's a different question.

And as an aside, is there any experience, testing or consensus opinion about how long an arrow can be on a chart "aging" while awaiting confirmation, before it's no longer considered valid?  I figure on a daily chart that about 10 bars (two weeks) should be about the limit before it ages-out and we wait for a new arrow, but that's just my best guess at this point.

Thanks!

Edited by user Saturday, June 1, 2019 1:46:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified