logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MS Support  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:04:44 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)

MetaStock Real-Time Maintenance Release v. 16.01.18229 

Release Date August 28th, 2018

This post contains information regarding fixes, new functionality, removed functionality, and/or functionality changes. 

ISSUES FIXED:

•    DownLoader crashes when browsing for certain CSV files when converting.

•    Right-click should 'select' the row under the click.

•    Downloader Help file mentions not being able to open multi-instrument files.

•    Report Results no longer accepts CTRL-C to copy the report.

•    There is no easy option to copy entire Exploration Report.

•    Exploration doesn't print in the sort order selected.

•    Instruments aCAGDP/CA and USGDPF-ECI fail to open in MetaStock.

•    System Tester crashing performing online scans.

•    "LCI - S&R Breakouts" and "LCI - S&R Breakouts w/Optimization" have a minor typo in the "General" tab - 'But to Cover' instead of 'Buy to Cover'.

•    MetaStock Help "Location" references MetaStock 15 for all topics within the Search tab.

•    Misspelling in the description of CandleStick Bullish Patterns.

•    .CSV/.TXT File Format has incorrect Note in MetaStock Help.

•    Dave Landry's daylight expert is the incorrect sell formula.

•    SectorStat formulas will fail when applied to local data charts due to missing Security function prefix.

•    If ODDS Probability Cone Line Study is active on the toolbar when you open or refresh a chart MetaStock will crash.

•    List of instruments from exploration report is not retained for charts opened from the exploration report.

•    Changing Interval when Expert Advisor is still drawing/calculating causes MetaStock crash.

•    Sort button no longer appears on Exploration Execution/Report dialogs.

•    Resizing the exploration execution dialog cuts off the details of the running exploration.

•    Forecaster exception performing a User-Defined Pattern Select on Weekly Acer ticker (online).

•    Old exploration results dialog display the very first time you run an exploration.

•    Drop down menu for "remind me later" isn't working for offline mode.

•    Local data list navigation no longer remembers the interval last viewed on the chart. 

•    MetaStock crash when sorting multiple reports.

•    Clicking and dragging waypoints in MetaStock Forecaster can cause a crash.

•    ACT Mama Fama exploration short column contains incorrect formula.

•    Dave Landry Bowtie exploration contains function error in the expert when opened from the exploration status.

•    Manage Public Lists missing spacers and headers remain on the left side after adding to the right. 

•    Forecaster Save button becomes disabled after clearing / redrawing custom patterns.

•    Text too large in the title of printed Exploration report.

•    CSV to MSLocal generates an error when overwriting data during conversion.

•    Print Range Selection is grayed out\disabled in exploration reports.

•    Expert Editor "Bullish" Trend box will overwrite whatever is in the box when you paste in functions.

•    Choose Instrument fails to open composite instruments.

•    Expert Advisor Commentary "Paste Function" will overwrite the existing text.

•    Pasting data into data sheet inserts above row selected.

•    Indicator Builder does not place a cursor next to errors in the formula.

•    If you are partially scrolled down the Instruments lists, when you Exit an exploration report the focus jumps to the bottom of the Instrument List.

•    If you are partially scrolled down the Instruments lists, when you change the Instrument Sort the focus jumps to the bottom of the Instrument List.

•    Copy of the Report does not match the default order and has additional header lines.

•    Running a single exploration in a narrowly resized window will cause the 'auto-compress' of the explorations window to cover up the exploration

•    Additional rows added to the top of an excel spreadsheet when pasting data from an exploration report that were not there in v15.

•    When pasting data into Excel, there is no longer a "blank/empty" line at the end of the data set, like there was in v15. 

•    Margin and Money Market option in the "Interest Rate" section of the System Testing Options no longer allows fractional entries.

•    Expert commentary is reporting on the last open chart, rather than the current open chart. 

•    Timeout errors occur when downloading a large number of instruments using Downloader.

•    Forecaster crashes drawing a new pattern if you start the pattern just barely on the left edge and drag/drop it off the right edge of the drawing pane

•    Paste Functions overwrites all other typing when used in the Order Type functions, then will not paste a second time until MetaStock is restarted.

IMPROVEMENTS:

•    As a user I would like to paste into multiple cells and rows in a datasheet (MetaStock and Downloader).

•    As a user, I would like the Exploration tab to better display custom intervals.

•    As a user, I would like to quickly re-synchronize my local data source files with my "Local DataLists" in the MetaStock PowerConsole.

•    As a user, I would like to double click on an instrument from the Rejects tab of the Exploration report to open a smart chart.

•    As a user, I would like to delete Exploration reports from the Reports/Execution dialog.

•    As a user, I want to be able to paste a list of instruments when creating/editing custom lists by right-clicking.

•    As a user, I would like the New Custom List dialog sortable by Name/Symbol.

•    As a user, I would like to select the entire datasheet row by right-clicking on the gray portion on the left.

•    Improvements in printing Exploration results.

•    As a user, I prefer the old "Exploration Status" window to the "Exploration Execution" dialog. 

•    Add a note to the "Broker" tab of the System Tester options that describes how Margin Requirements work.

Thank you, 

MetaStock Management