logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Whiteboard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:21:23 PM(UTC)
Whiteboard

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi guys, 

I need to plot on my chart the Weekly Range (leaving out Friday).

So what I need, for every week, is:

Highest High (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday) 

Lowest Low (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday)

When there's a short week (ex: Tuesday-Thursday or Monday-Wednesday) I would like that the formula is able to consider this plotting out the correct range.

Thx in advance.

mstt  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:44:26 AM(UTC)
mstt

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Hi Whiteboard The following adaptation of the Multi-Frame D+ H/L indicator does do what you asked for. The original formula plots several different time-frames on daily charts, but the changes Ive applied to the "Frame HHV and LLV Prices" probably invalidates the accuracy of all but weekly time-frames. Sadly the full formula (with timing module) is not a freebie and cannot be posted here. Roy {Multi-Frame D+ H/L Excluding Friday} {Uses Equis Forum DLL} {Roy Larsen, 2014-2015, 12/2/15} {User settings} N:=Input("Multi-Frame D+ H/L Excluding Friday",0,0,0); J:=Input("Months/Frame, 0=Weekly 5=Bi-weekly 10=Daily",0,12,0); Q:=Input("Mode, 0=Static 1=Dynamic 2=Delayed",0,2,0); G:=Input("End-of-Frame Offset in Days, 0-13",0,13,0); {D+ Timing} {Day counter by metastock@wabbit.com.au} { Proprietary timing module not shown } {Frame HHV & LLV prices} D:=DayOfWeek(); B:=HighestSince(1,M+(Z=1),H*(D<>5)); Y:=LowestSince(1,M+(Z=1),If(D=5,ValueWhen(2,1,L),L)); B:=ValueWhen(1,J,If(J=1,B,ValueWhen(2-G,1,B))); Y:=ValueWhen(1,J,If(J=1,Y,ValueWhen(2-G,1,Y))); ValueWhen(1,B>0,B); ValueWhen(1,Y>0,Y);