logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bluewhale  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 4, 2014 12:26:58 PM(UTC)
bluewhale

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I have been using earlier versions of Metastock and recently upgraded to 13 EOD. I have a few custom Explorer formulas I use against specific folders of stocks, which I export and/or sort by the folder names I have given my data folders.

In the Explorer results page Metastock no longer includes the Folder Location as a column. Does anyone know how to create a column in Explorer results to display the location folder?

Or is there a way to create custom groups of ticker symbols and display the group name? In this scenario a ticker must be able to belong to several groups.

Anyones help is appreciated, I assume many other users would want this similar feature migrating from older versions. Perhaps I am missing something in version 13?

Thanks,

Laisze  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:34:21 PM(UTC)
Laisze

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Easy: upgrade to MS v11.
MS Support  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2014 2:37:22 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 150 post(s)
bluewhale wrote:
I have been using earlier versions of Metastock and recently upgraded to 13 EOD. I have a few custom Explorer formulas I use against specific folders of stocks, which I export and/or sort by the folder names I have given my data folders.

In the Explorer results page Metastock no longer includes the Folder Location as a column. Does anyone know how to create a column in Explorer results to display the location folder?

Or is there a way to create custom groups of ticker symbols and display the group name? In this scenario a ticker must be able to belong to several groups.

Anyones help is appreciated, I assume many other users would want this similar feature migrating from older versions. Perhaps I am missing something in version 13?

Thanks,

With the current Explorer, MetaStock will run the symbol one time per exploration, even if you run the exploration with 2 different custom lists with the same symbol in each one.