logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
eddie.m  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:23:47 AM(UTC)
eddie.m

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most adaptable to change." -- Charles Darwin & his friend, John S. [:D]

These are beautiful words I believe in but, in my opinion, they refer to evolution on Earth from the simple, organic monomers in the primordial soup to great apes.

Once Man appeared, everything began to deteriorate.
Man is the end of evolution. Why? Because Man is the only species with power and knowledge to destroy everything: the environment (fauna, flora, landscape, weather) and himself.

I can pinpoint exactly the moment when the man-made destruction process started: the day fire was discovered. Nothing we know about our history helped Man destroy more, faster and “better” than fire. Fire of course evolved from a burning tree hit by lightning to cannons to atomic bombs.

Neanderthals roamed the lands freely and none of them were unemployed. Everything else after them is only disaster: abuse on a large scale, wars, genocides, something that no other earthly species can do as effectively as us, people.

Now we have a society with plenty of Homo Sapiens Cyber Men who cannot find a job. Is this part of evolution or de-evolution?

Man is the only species that can stop evolution and maybe stoppage already started without us knowing it.

No, I am not in a bad mood this morning, and I am not a naturally born pessimistic, but I have difficulty finding something positive in our millenniums of marching through time as biped thinkers.

I realize you John use Darwin’s words as a reminder for us traders and old MetaStock users to quickly adapt to Xenith or perish. You seem to be a subtle salesman making me wonder how much would cost me to dislodge you from your current appointment and hire you … [:D]

I am sure you will agree that Xenith will produce not only winning traders but also failed ones, just like previous versions of MetaStock. It remains to be seen if the ratios Xenith will generate will be better or worse that the ratios of its precursors. Of course it will not be Xenith’s fault. The ratios will reflect the quality of persons who will use it and the ‘survival of the fittest’ rule will apply.

With us humans, the word ‘change’ means progress from worst to worse to bad to good to better to best, but it also means regress from best to better to good to bad to worse to worst.

Tell prisoners in Hitler’s death concentration camps that they need to adapt to the new change of living behind barbed wire fences and extermination by overwork combined with systematic starvation! Tell 200M+ unemployed people across the globe in 2013 and unknown numbers of underemployed professionals that their search for jobs came to an end and they must give up hope in order to adapt to new, bad changes in their life for a long, long time to come! Tell billions of people around the world who live under oppressive regimes that they must go through an even worse change to re-adapt to inferior conditions!

Darwin’s theory did not seek to answer the question of why people are not the only living souls on Earth now, as the only high end of the evolution. If we are the result of multiple evolutionary changes, we should live alone on this planet with no fauna, or maybe that’s next. Why are we still sharing Earth with countless organisms and other creatures? Are humans still evolving from microorganisms under our very own eyes or are the people we see the evolution’s closed case file? [:D]

I personally tend to ignore non-traders. Their survival depends on how they earn a living; they would say anything that brings them food on the table.

The meanest people are those who know everything about the past, like Darwin, when the bare truth is they never witnessed the past, but they have no clue what happens in the present and cannot say a word about the future. [:O]

John S  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:22:53 AM(UTC)
John S

I like studying all kinds of subjects (especially science) and drawing relationships to the markets. If Darwin were a trader he might draw parallels to his theory with high-speed trading, Algo wars, Dark pools, etc. I personally believe in an intelligent Being; but I'd need to go to other forums to extend this thread into this territory. :-). Shoot me a private message if you want to go further on this...and I'll go with this off the clock.

--john

eddie.m  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:52:50 AM(UTC)
eddie.m

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello John,

Thank you for acknowledgment.
We cannot go into the details of evolution without wasting time for which nobody pays us … [:D] but it’s nice to break the monotony of the moneymaking markets from time to time with other topics such as this.

We’ll talk again.