logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nasdaqtrader  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:49:48 AM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Dear Software Developers, My next upgrade version wish list: Would like to see the next version being upgraded to the current technology by having the symbol list be able to hold all unlimited amount of symbols in one folder. Better plotting of the support and resistance line which would be consistely horizontal lines and automically be plotted. Also a more up to date trading strategy with the following strategies Breakout, Trending, Reversal. Also have a Trading startegy that is geared to intraday Swing, Scalp and DayTrading. Have these stratgies for Real time also EOD. More up to date and quicker Scan search also within the program have a trading room with realtime signals and charts etc... Have the team at Reuters developers concentrate more on current technology with better signals. I understand there is no Holy Grail out there. But lets get this software more up to date. Lets stop pushing the Plugins and concentrate on the main core of MetaStock program. With realtime data lets get premarket and post market data, just like the competion. have the base program upgraded Have a few choice Brokers included in the program where you can enter your trades within the MetaStock program, not just have the link to your broker to open another screen to login to your account. Also have a platform for both End-of-Day and Real Time traders, MetaStock finds prime Buy and Sell candidates using Trading Signals, Chart Pattern Recognition, and NEW Multiple Timeframe Confirmation. With a click of one button, the best candidates are identified, so you can concentrate on trading instead of wasting time searching for prospects. Discover the difference that advanced automation can make to your trading. Update the symbols up to date i have noticed it takes quit some time for the symbols get updated etc.. There is more suggestion, but this is just some of my wish list. Plesae advise and send me your comments. Frank K
Regards, Frank Koenig Trade Like a Pro Trend is your Friend