logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GameTime  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:43:28 AM(UTC)
GameTime

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
A few months ago I purchased Rahul Mohindar's Automated Trend Modules, and after spending time incorporating that system into my own system, and then trading it live, I have seen reasonably positive results.

However I find that although the system has yielded positive results for me, I find that although many of the signals are correct, there are many signals given that aren’t so. Thus I am not comfortable increasing my leverage and trading capital with this system until I can improve my win/loss ratio with both Live Trades and also Backtesting.

So recently I spent some time looking at other Metatsock Add-on systems that I could use to compliment my current RMO ATM based Trading system.

After reading some positive reviews of Mark Leibovit's Volume Reversal ToolKit, I decided to use the 30-day Trial and evaluate from there.

From what I have read, there have been many users of this system that incorporate it into their own trading system and often find that it compliments it.

However after merging it with my RMO ATM based trading system, surprisingly I found my results to be not so desirable and rather disappointing. Many of the VR signals I found to be contradictory to the signals that were given by the RMO ATM.

I’m wondering if anyone can recommend any Metatock Add-ons or indicators that effectively compliment the RMO ATM.
kthakker0  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2012 8:31:33 AM(UTC)
kthakker0

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

I was also using RMO but now I have switched to Murrey Math which is all about calculations and nothing else and the results are just amazing. Use it in conjunction with Elliot Wave and you'll only mint money.
BondTrade  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2013 9:26:54 PM(UTC)
BondTrade

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi Kshetij, I'm also interested in Elliott and Murrey but am fairly new to trading. Can you share more information - instruments/markets you recommend etc?