logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Alpha  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:19:14 AM(UTC)
Alpha

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

i been searching far and wide to find EXPLORER FORMULA for three break line. here is what i would like to do: a.)FIND A LIST OF STOCK THAT HAVE JUST REVERSED BASED ON THREE LINE BREAK SIGNAL. b.)The rule of the three break line should be based on the 11 RULES posted at this link. http://www.asiapacfinanc...%20-%20Steve%20Nison.pdf PAGES 170-173 note: other three break line formulas i found in the internet doesn't follow or violates the 11 rules on the above link. thanks for your help in advance
MS Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:05:18 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 150 post(s)
There are no functions in the MetaStock formula language for the three line break price style.

Our formula team has tried several times to construct signals based on three line break charts, but so far have not been successful. It is possible that someone else has succeed at this, but if so, our formula team is not aware of it. Their opinion is that a three line break formula would require an external function DLL to produce the signals you are seeking. Unfortunately, create such DLLs is beyond the scope of the service offered by our formula team.