logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dragon8  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:11:26 PM(UTC)
dragon8

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui> <STyle> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } <STyle> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I downloaded the software modules on Monday and ever since have not been able to log on to run the software.The original installed seemed to go fine Same problem – can’t log on.I spoke to the Australian distributor who said he had heard of this happening and thought you may have to reactivate my account?

The login is using Bridgefeed. and then my password. Error - EQDATSRV - The vendor DLL was unable to attach to the data vendor. Then error box – “EQDATSRV.MFC Application has encountered an problem and needs to close”