logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lucianog  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 12:48:35 PM(UTC)
lucianog

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello everybody, I'm using eSignal to get data for Metastock. I subscribed all Americas data but only can get US data. Besides I can see all Bovespa securities on the list but when I open a chart with any brazilian securities it says "Security data unavailable". Thx everybody Lou
MS Support  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2010 12:26:48 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 150 post(s)
When you open an intraday security, MetaStock is only able to get historical data for US and Canadian symbols. The intraday history for other countries is stored on a set of esignal servers we do not have access to.

Once the chart is open, you should start getting the new data as the market trades, but if you refresh or close and reopen the chart, that data will be lost.

If you wish to use esignal with metastock for international symbols, it is recommended you create local data files to collect the data and store it on your hard drive as the online data will have the issue I discribed above.
Bulli  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 2, 2011 12:36:09 PM(UTC)
Bulli

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Not sure if I can post the following link but here goes, if it is against forum rules then admin can remove it.

For what you need a subscription to Tradezone (Itevolution) data will do the trick for you, this is what most of us are using in Brazil to get Bovespa and BMF data directly into Metastock the same way you get other data from e-Signal.

I use it personally.

The website is in Brazil and therefore it is in Brazilian Portuguese:

http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/tzmetasolution.aspx

If you do not know Portuguese let me know and I will get you an English speaking contact.

Bulli
Brazil