logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
asicman  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:17:29 PM(UTC)
asicman

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

First off I would like to start off by saying that I am not looking for magic or the so called 'silver bullet' trading system. I grasp that technical analysis tools are just that..tools and not systems to be followed blindly.

That being said I am new to technical analysis trading and I would like to invest in a few plugins that might be of value. So far the ones that have stuck out are the Big Trends Toolkit, Metaswing, and Dr. Elder's Trading Room. I did my best to review these of my own on this forum and through other sources but I would like to specifically ask the members of this forum which they would recommend, which one used with a good money management system and research have led to good results. I don't have a great deal of money and can really afford to invest in just one (am trying to save as much as I can to build up my trading nest egg).

Thank you in advance.
henry1224  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2010 2:01:28 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The best plug-ins are the ones that include functions that allow you expand the use of msfl into more complex code.

I would first learn to code with msfl. As you get better at coding you will note that your own ideas will generate profits that are greater than the profits generated from plug-ins