logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alfonsine  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2010 9:03:10 PM(UTC)
alfonsine

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I need assistance to create a moving EAs to filter out stocks that meet certain criterias. I use 4 simple moving averages using the close price of the data, the 20MA, 50MA, 100 MA, 200 MA. First , I want to be able to screen out a list of stock counters meeting the following conditions: a. Perfect Order I . Conditions. 20MA > 50MA > 100MA > 200 MA . Price above the 20MA. To color code this region dark blue color b. Perfect Order II 20MA> 50MA>100MA> 200 MA. Price in-between 20MA and 50MA. To color code this region with light blue. c. 2nd Perfect Order I 20MA>50MA>100MA. Price just goes above the 20MA. To color code this region with dark green. d. 2nd Perfect Order II . 20MA>50MA>100MA. Price in-between 20MA and 50MA. To color code this region with light dark green. e. Beginning of trend. 20MA >50MA f. All other region color code black to be in the chart. g. Inversely, I like a dark zone where the 200>100>50>20 Mas. After the screening , I should be able to get a report from the Metastock that list the stock counters meeting the above conditions and tabulated in with the 20MAs data, Close Price, No. of days appear above the 20MA since it started. The color coding is done on the 20MA line. As the criterias are made, the color of the line changes according. My skype: huatheng999