logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rbwyrw  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:32:34 AM(UTC)
rbwyrw

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I hope everyone is building personal wealth and financial success. I sure am making financially sound decisions with the mentorship of successful investors who use the best resources on websites like this one. Mastering all the beneficial information available, along with setting a realistic goal, investment plan, risk/reward ratios, has been challenging on my end. And should your objective be the same as mine in developing good mental, emotional, and psychological habits are as crucial as patience and discipline and can only be accomplished with the proper attitude. And if the proper attitude is not correctly maintained, it can cause one to lose one of the most important resources of all—time. With only 24 hours in a day, once the minute, hour, or day is gone it can not be replenished. Choosing how, why, and when we manage our money with today’s efficient markets is important. Profit opportunities are eliminated almost instantaneously and timing is essential to ensure a profit while avoiding a loss. So by sharing our thoughts in a team effort maybe we can spend more time winning and enjoying the things most important in our lives.

My main word this week has been "Caution". Since the VIX Index looks ready to soar. And here is a chart maybe that will help spread the word. Go to www.lightninglive.com and you can see Lightning Strikes live schedule for free.

rbwyrw  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:13:16 AM(UTC)
rbwyrw

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I am sorry that I could not post that chart. I tried and still don't know how, but I will keep trying. Here is a link to where you can see my charts with Lightning Strikes. I even put an expert advisor on to show how Lightning Strikes gets in and out of trades faster than the expert advisor.

http://tradersconsortium.com/community/index.php?showtopic=3927&st=0&gopid=5264&#entry5264