logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
colincc  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:08:44 PM(UTC)
colincc

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I recently purchased Metastock Pro 10 for Quote Center. I have also paid the relevant exchange charges for the emini package to CME.

Using Quote Center, I am able to load intraday charts (eg. 1m, 3m & 5m etc) for the E-Mini S&P 500 Contract months for Sep 2006 and Dec 2006. But when it comes to Mar 2007, I only get daily or weekly charts. I get an error message when it comes to any of the intraday options.

As for Metastock, the results are the same too. I could load the intraday charts for Sep 2006 and Dec 2006 but it failed for Mar 2007. And having brought up this problem with technical, I was advised to update my symbols database.

After updating the symbols database, the matter got worst! Now I could only load the intraday chart for Sep 2006. The Dec 2006 chart box does not even open! I have selected specific contracts with the Start month : 09/2006 and End month : 03/2007. As I have said before, the Dec 2006 chart box does not even appear. What I do get is the intraday chart for Sep 2006. As for Mar 2007, I get an empty chart box with an error message in the centre stating "Security Data Unavailable".

Having discussed this further with technical, they presumed that Reuters / Quote Centre purges all intraday data after the specific contract has expired. But if that's the case, then what about the Sep 2006 and Dec 2006 intraday chart / data feed that I managed to load via Quote Center itself and Metastock.

Please advise. Thanks.