logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
renu  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2007 9:10:26 AM(UTC)
renu

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

i ma new to this forum,i am looking for a buy and sell signal to feed in the explorer..and the formula is based onthe candle stick condition,,

buy signal...

low of today >low of yesterday

close of today >open of today

close of today>close of yesterday....all the three conditions must be fruitful...

sell signal...

high of today>high of yesterday

open of today >close of today

close of today<close of yesterday..,,all the three conditions are to be fruitful...

kindly look forward to this,,

renu daga

renu_daga1973@yahoo.com

PTJim  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2007 2:14:32 PM(UTC)
PTJim

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Renu, I don't want to seem too harsh, but your request is for very basic coding in the MetaStock language.

The purpose of this forum, vis-a-vis coding, is to assist MS users to improve their skills, not provide free coding services. (There are people here who will happily provide coding services to you, for a fee, upon request if you choose to go that route.)

Believe me, the conditions you outlined are very simple and easy to program in MS language (if I read them correctly), so the best approach is for you to use the MS manuals to learn a little bit about coding it yourself, then if it doesn't work to post your code and seek assistance in fixing or improving it. If you do that, you'll get lots of help.

You'll want to understand the code and methods you plan to use anyway, so knowing a little bit about how to do it yourself will be very beneficial.

Have fun and let us know the results!