logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2006 10:09:12 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey g...... everything looks great..... we're proud of ya..... kinda bet it was happy hour when everything cranked up okay..... marilyn had the guys in white suits standing by with a straight jacket just in case........ h

Happy Hour...With a Twist

A bear walks into a bar and says, "I'd like a beer ............ and some of those peanuts."
The bartender says, "Sure, but why the big paws?"

A grasshopper hops into a bar. The bartender says, "You're quite a celebrity around here. We've even got a drink named after you." The grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named Steve?"

A guy walks into a bar and there's a horse serving drinks. The horse asks, "What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a horse tending bar before?" The guy says, "It's not that. I just never thought the parrot would sell the place."

A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for the food."
The panda yells back, "Hey, man, I'm a panda. Look it up!"
The bartender opens his dictionary to panda: "A tree-climbing mammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."

wabbit  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2006 4:32:10 AM(UTC)
wabbit

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
An Australian, a Kiwi and a Irishman walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this? Some sort of joke?"

Two blondes walk into a bar. You'd think one of them would have seen it?