logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Willleung  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:27:31 PM(UTC)
Willleung

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi, I am new to the forum. I will be subscripting Metastock EOD from a Hong Kong vendor next week. Would like to ask have anyone use the Elder's Trading Room? How do you find it with your trading? I read the book, and agreed on Dr Elder's methods. Any input welcome. Cheers Will
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:44:19 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hey Will- Welcome to the forum! I agree with you... some really great concepts. There have been several discussion on Elder's work here on the forum. A few of his formulas (or interpretations) are available on the internet for free... you'll have to search with Google. There are some advanced formulas based on Elder's work on Jose Silva's site. Why buy when you can own it for free? However, if you want the original work, you should check out the main Equis site and search the plug-ins section.
sgrsankar  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:03:24 PM(UTC)
sgrsankar

Please be warned that it contains the tools/methods used/mentioned in elder's trading room book. BUT NOT READY MADE TRADING SYSTEM. YOU NEED TO DEVELOP ONE USING THE TOOLS. My view is for a new user developing a trading system (just after reading a book) may be any where between difficult to impossible. As StorkBite suggested, probably it will be better trying with Elder's formulas/tools on Internet rather than BUYING THE PLUG-IN. Sankar
Willleung  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:17:03 PM(UTC)
Willleung

Thanks a lot for the advice. Been on Jose Silva's site, I will try them out before I buy the Elder's plug-in.
Lim  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:56:34 AM(UTC)
Lim

Hi Willeung, I have bought Jose MACD Div kit and use it in Hong Kong Market. It is useful. UserPostedImage I just bought the Elder's books only but not plugin. You may also try the Elder's trading room plugin and give me some comment.