logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dal101  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2006 1:45:11 PM(UTC)
dal101

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I'm using "PowerPivots Plus" and "Alphaomega Elliot Waves" plug-ings. When I run the system test they seems to be perfect, but in the real world of EOD trading... I've found that "Buy" and "Sell" symbols change from one day to the next day. For example: yesterday, appeared a "Long Entry" symbol, but today it doesn't show it any more!!! (in this example I used the "pp+ Contratian expert") It seems that the expert uses the advantages of the new information and change the olds signals. How can I trust and buy or sell my securities if some days the signals of the expert change? They seems to use the Zig Zag indicator ? Am I doing something wrong? How can I have a "real" system test (today I am using Metastock's EST)? Thanks, DAL PS:Sorry but my English...
henry1224  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2006 11:11:00 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The Contrarian system is a black box system that is included in PowerPivots Plus. There are problems with this system from the day this product was released. The functions that are included with this add-on are the true strength of this Add-on
dal101  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2006 1:20:37 PM(UTC)
dal101

Does PP+ include a black box system that really works? For example, I used pp+::T-Fade expert and some signals dissappeared too!!! Which systems do you recomend that DON'T change the Buy/Sell signals?
henry1224  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2006 10:31:27 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Have you searched this link? http://forum.equis.com/ezformulae.php
dal101  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2006 3:58:58 PM(UTC)
dal101

Henry: Thanks for the link. Are all the experts given in the "Power Pivots Plus Add-on new indicators link" (for example:BPDL HiLo Index MA Expert) 100% secure, meaning that the signals given by them does not change from one day to another? Do you agree with me that I can't trust in experts that gives signs that change everyday? Thanks a lot for your help.