logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hkequishk  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:49:50 PM(UTC)
hkequishk

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi, Today, I got some problem in save my layout,but the local sub-seller are closed, It let me discover a magic place here for metastock users. I am a metastock EOD user since 2001,I trade Hongkong/China stocks and found Metastock helps a lot, but,Meta is a little bit difference from local tech-chart Vendors,here all symbols are numbers,just type the number and the chart shown. clicking the mouse is a rare . If meta will develope a "type-in symbol" function for far-east user will be great. I am thinking to buy a MS.Pro for daytrading later for i have more time after retire, MS. web found the "quote-centre" in US also provide HongKong and china Stock(Asia)real time data,Is it a good idea to buy MSPro.in web here(download?) or in Hongkong local reseller( w/CD)? HK is $12800=US$1650 for the MS Pro.CD. and a suscription fee for HK stocks only $1000=US$128/month but the US Quote-centre got all Asian Quotes. Any one here got the experience that using MS Pro. to link to realtime US Quote-Centre but are trade Overseas,such as HongKong Futures, Singapore stocks,India stocks or Japan Stocks? Thank You, B.Regards John S.L.Chan HongKong Feb,11,2006
DOC  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:23:27 PM(UTC)
DOC

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Please request this from support@equisl.com Doc