logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jstaron  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:01:23 PM(UTC)
jstaron

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi, I am currently overwhelmed with PowerPivots Plus, John Murphy Charts, and AlphaOmega plug-ins. They all do a gazillion things, I just want simple buy/sell signals. Not convinced of explorations because of "historical buy/sell" signals and if you have hundreds of systems and thousands of stock, of course some system will look good for one stock. I noticed "Trade Oracle" plug-in and wonder if gives simple buy/sell signals that do not move, once given? Please advise. Thanks, Joe PS I'm going to print screen current buy/sell signals that I see and check to see if they stay frozen on the bar after time. Seems like too many signals appear "perfest" and I know that's not true. Will be weeding out the "moving signals".
Justin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:40:45 PM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

As far as I am aware, the only plug-ins that have signals that can "change" are Power Pivots and FX Trader's Advantage. I'd recommend starting with the built-in Performance Systems to see how you like them. If you find you like these ones, you might want to consider trying out Performance Systems Plus. If you feel that some of these systems may be a bit simplistic, Trade Oracle is basically the next generation of PS Plus, which gives I believe 10 additional systems and have more detailed information in the Expert Commentary (Such as suggested stops levels).
jstaron  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:09:38 PM(UTC)
jstaron

Hi, Thanks for the info. I think I'll try Trade Oracle. Joe
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:37:42 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

The sales guys have a good deal on Trade Oracle right now too. And if you buy it you get the Forum Season One CD free (any order over $200 - or something like that). :) M
garp  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2006 10:01:08 PM(UTC)
garp

After you install TO, you may access their set of trading systems. After you have your favorite security charted, right click on the chart area, select "attach", after which you may select from a list of available systems. The buy/sell arrows are displayed right on your chart and are updated in conjuction with your chart. Just follow them and and you'll be basking on that South Seas island in no time. G