logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alphateam  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:20:14 PM(UTC)
alphateam

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Saturday 4th March 2006 - London supershares over 100%. Time: 7.30pm. Venue: RE Bar, Field End Road, Eastcote. Nearest tube = Eastcote (Metropolitan & Piccadilly Lines). Turn right out of the station, walk towards the shops. Nearest motorway M40/A40 - This route is fast and easy to navigate with clear landmarks. Turn north on to the A312 (Harrow) at the “Target Roundabout” where there is a huge MacDonalds. Keep out of the bus lane. Turn left at the traffic lights – just past the hump-back bridge by Northolt tube station. Follow the road and keep going straight ahead at the round about. Straight ahead at the traffic lights – just past the hump-back bridge by Eastcote tube station on your right. The bar is on the left. There are huge car parks behind the shops - follow the signs. rgs Alphateam
alphateam  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 11:15:31 AM(UTC)
alphateam

Please post a reply to this topic if you wish to come. thanks Alphateam
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:58:20 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I might come to this one :onebeer: What are we going to talk about? :mrgnr: Patrick :mrgreen:
alphateam  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:20:21 PM(UTC)
alphateam

The title is "London super shares over 100%" - it's about identifying and trading strong shares that have increased in price by 100% or more. Plus there will be news about proposed future meetings with local UK Metastock dealers to see demonstration of Metastock add-ons etc. Request to UK members for ideas on future meetings etc. Swapping trading ideas etc. hope that helps alphateam
Marilyn  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:37:27 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

I am pretty sure that Patrick is serious about coming... He plans on tripping over your way. BTW - there is a European Technical Analysis conference Feb 8 & 9 in London. Anyone going? Sending over a truck load of Interbank stuff. Can't come this time but perhaps the next EuroMoney show. (sorry for hijacking your thread alphateam....) :) M
alphateam  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:23:26 PM(UTC)
alphateam

Meeting Postponed - (P.S. - This note has been sent to every member's Private Mailbox.) I am sorry but because of family illness I shall have to postpone this meeting of the UK Metastock User Group for a little while. Please let me know which day/time is best for you and I’ll reschedule it so that the majority of members can attend. I’ll contact you again when I’ve collated all your responses. Thank you for your understanding. RSVP. Alphateam
anilk  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2006 2:21:05 PM(UTC)
anilk

Sorry to hear about the family illness....Hope things are getting better... In the meantime if anyone of you would like to meet for informal chat and general discussions near the area of Pinner or Eastcote, then please post reply with dates..... There are some good watering holes and nosh stop in the area... Marilyn, Patrick you are more than welcome to attend when you are in London.....Please post your dates when in London....It would be good to meet and chat over - few beers....!!!...and curries..!! anil