logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
teofilocubilla  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2005 6:37:48 AM(UTC)
teofilocubilla

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

HI, If anyone could comment on this I would appreciate it. I Have MS v. 7.0 Pro. This is what I get when I convert data from txt file: 1) Even though I convert to both Excel and Metastock formats (using The Downloader), values differ every 10 perios or so....but still values in the excel file and TXT are exactly the same. 2) I developed a new system and tried to test it. The graphic does not look good compared to formula. Since the system is based solely on moving averages there is no reason for it to look bad. In fact signals don´t correspond with lines crossing, according to the formula (Comment: Not using Cross formula..) Couald any one get me aout of this? Thank you T
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2005 3:33:55 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey T, Are you using Exponential averages? Not trying to state the obvious but an exponential average will not look the same if you have 20 bars of data of 500 .... Why don't you upload your text file and give us a specific example? Thanks, Patrick :mrgreen:
teofilocubilla  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2005 4:09:43 PM(UTC)
teofilocubilla

Sure. I´ll look it up this weekend and send you files and data from MS ( from data Windows, ploted indicators and signals). Thank you T