logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:44:07 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For a while now we have had 3 forums locked. Meta Training, Interviews, Formulae Collection ... The reason behind this was to keep them organized, people would not stop posting or replying in the wrong places and made these areas messy ... Anyways here is what I did : Meta Training: From now on Only I can post new topics, however anyone who is registered can post a reply to an existing topic. Allowing you to post comments/ questions in the appropriate thread but at the same time keep the Training area clean ... Interviews: From now on Only I can post new topics, however anyone who is registered can post a reply to an existing topic. Allowing you to post comments/ questions in the appropriate thread but at the same time keep this area clean as well... Formulae Collection: My grippe there was that a formula would be posted and then tons of questions would follow ... To avoid this I have setup the forum to allow anyone registered to post new topics, but disallow anyone from replying to a topic. This way it will be easier for George and I to keep this area organized. To come: George and I have been goofin around with the idea of making a blog, at least in the sense of getting our best members/thinkers, to write some cool articles for us. Hayseed wether he knows it or not is one of these members and has been doing just that from the beginning ... So What I will do is create a forum where only hayseed can post and we only will be able to reply, this way we can still comment or thank him on his articles/ tips/ etc but keep his posts easy to scan though for beginners or newcomers ... If you have any comments on this, please post them in the feedback section. Patrick :mrgreen: