logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RUAGOODP  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2005 5:46:53 AM(UTC)
RUAGOODP

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Hi Jose, What do you think of using a 21 ema crossover above the 63 ema below the 0 line of the "URSC-ASX Chart vs All Ords" as a means of identifying shares to buy? Have you experimented with this and if so which periods work well and is the exponential,simple weighted or any other MA necessarily "better". What I am trying to do is to enter a stock that is trending when the Q indicator > 1 and the ADT06 is in buy mode and the weekly 5sma > weekly 15sma and the 21ema of the ursc > 63ema of the ursc and both ursc ema's below 0. Cheers Norman
Jose  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2005 9:50:12 AM(UTC)
Jose

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Norman, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions about the URSC kit, but anyway, I generally find URSC EMA1/EMA2 crossovers more reliable than URSC or price/MA crossovers, and less prone to whipsaws. My personal experience is that depending on the desired trade frequency, the use of a x5 ratio difference as in EMA1(pds) / EMA2(pdsx5) crossovers, works better than most. Not to say that this in itself is good enough to trade successfully, but it works relatively well with the URSC kit. jose '-)
RUAGOODP  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2005 10:35:54 AM(UTC)
RUAGOODP

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Hi Jose, You are an active member of this forum and people who use this forum are active with anything to do with metastock.There is no secret about your kit. Most people would be aware of it. I am sure a lot of people have your kit and your input here will help as it has helped me :) Thanks! Cheers Norman