logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
saham  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:20:58 PM(UTC)
saham

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I need some help in regarding the Metastock Exploration. I am using Metastock for analyzing our market which is start from Saturday till Thursday. There is no market on Friday (our weekend). When I use the Metastock exploration, it goes and scan all the day correctly. However, this is true except for Saturday and Sunday. if the last trading day was saturday or sunday and I do the exploration on Saturday or Sunday, it does not read the Saturday or sunday as if it assumes it is a weekend (this is my assumption).. For the other days on the week, it worked perfect. so for ecample if the last trading day was monday and i did exploaration after the market closing on monday, it will scan till monday secessfully. Does any body know how to solve this problem? to make this clear i created example in the attachment. i hope you will take a look to the example and try to help me. Thanks in advance.
saham  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:18:11 AM(UTC)
saham

it seems it is a bug in metastock. i tried this in metastock 8 pro and metastock 9 pro. it is the same problem.
saham  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:23:34 AM(UTC)
saham

yes, it is a bug in metastock pls read metastock support answer for more information Hi, "This was fixed in the 9.1 version. Please contact your dealer to upgrade. Equis Support" Best regards
Patrick  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:36:53 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Weird ... Thanks for posting the solution Saham ;) I appreciate it :)
Jose  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2005 4:10:18 PM(UTC)
Jose

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Edward89, judging by your brief but irrelevant replies (and looking at your gambling tag line links), I have the distinct feeling that you have meandered over into the wrong forum. Spammers don't last long here. jose
StorkBite  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2005 4:38:38 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
To interested forum members: The person(s) registered as Edward89 and/or pipe44132 are in violation of forum policy and are banned. Rest assured that we are pursuing the identification of these individuals. They are not computer techno-masterminds and their connections have been recorded and can easily be traced. Spammers like him (or them) are at the mercy of their ISP administration and we will hope that they will dealt with sternly. Please report all future such posts to me immediately. Thanks.