logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ckstarrrr  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:12:48 PM(UTC)
ckstarrrr

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Yesterday I orderedohn Murphy's CRP and Pivot Points. The reason I decided CRP is because it is the only chart recognition software I have seen. I see it as a great way to scan my list of charts to identify patterns thus saving me a lot of time. I don't expect it to be nearly as good as a keen eye but it surely will be quite usefully when you have a long list of charts. I ordered Pivot Points because it seems important to have this to use many of the formulae in the collection. I still don't understand the entirety of its uses but due to its popularity by those of you that are far more proficient with MS than I am, I think it is a pretty safe bet. I don't see the point in buying packaged systems or indicators. First of all I would never trust my capital on a canned systems that I didn't develop, especially one that is black boxed. Adding to this, the number of indicators and systems available for free is outstanding. I am amazed at the generous offerings of indicators and systems on this site as wells as Jose's, Roy's etc. They should be more than enough to provide the learning platform for someone who is still new to MS and system/indicator development. Anyone agree or disagree with my choices? Thanks.