logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2005 2:52:16 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So you have a product traders or metaStock users would be interrested in? Please post a detailed description and a maximum of 2 links to your webiste here. I hate people that just post a one liner and then a link to their site ... Describe your product as much as you can please. You may post a topic for each product or service. One that's it ... If you have a new update, post it in the same thread as the original do not start a new topic. We retain the rights to delete any unappropriate post. For example if you are selling something that has no connection with the forum. If you have a problem with an edit or with the decision to delete/lock your post please contact the Forum admin by sending an email to ForumAdmin@equis.com Special Rule: For as long as I am the admin on this forum, I will give automatcally a final and last warning to anyone who does not respect the above rules and the forum rules. If you were banned your case can always be argued by sending me a email ... ForumAdmin@equis.com Extra comments from Patrick So I made a specific forum where you can advertise your product/service. Use it ... What this means is that I will be even more of a pain with you if you keep posting advertising comments in other threads. If someone needs support for your product, no problem answer them. If someone needs something your product can do, please refer them post a link to the post you created about that product in the Advertising Forum. On a more personal side, I am a nice guy :D So do not hesitate to contact me before posting if you are unsure or if you need any help. If you contact me it actually will show me that there is more to the ad ... Also my advice is to carefully plan your thread and really use it as a showcase to your products .... This advertising forum could turn out great or go down the toilet ... It is up to you guys ... Patrick :mrgreen: