logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:20:16 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

noticed a couple good questions tonite, we all benefit from them... lcl asked about password protecting your work.... passwords are created in the import/export organizer.... the last step in exporting asks for a if needed password.... give it one.... after you have exported, just import the work back and it will be password protected like some of the indicators included in meta.... ailiakop asked about real time intraday historical... open any chart and right click on the price bars, click copy..... using the downloader program to open the appropriate data sheet and paste in that data..... delete any rows that were in the data sheet originally.... btw, quotecenter has intraday that goes back 250 days..... it’s a snap to move data from it to meta..... lately i’ve been going through some of patricks posts lookin for codes, but not readin his words..... after copying the codes into ms word, trying to write out just what it was he coded..... then lookin back at his words to see if i got it right..... seems to be helping... not using any of his killer codes, no point in sending myself into depression.... h