logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wabbit  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:59:38 AM(UTC)
wabbit

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
http://www.meta-formula.com/Download-Metastock.html wrote:
Email Coding Consulations - Collection #1 MetaStock Download Star Rank A collection of MetaStock formula related coding requests. Some of our clients paid up to $80 each for these requests... now you get them FREE! Click Here to download collection #1 http://www.meta-formula.com/Download-Metastock.html
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:29:40 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Don't get me started on this site :roll: I'm tempted to edit the link so that nobody clicks on it ... :D Patrick :mrgreen:
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:34:44 PM(UTC)
Patrick

I clicked on it :oops: Alright their free stuff is not worth a look, so don't bother :D Patrick :mrgreen:
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:44:08 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

The one link that kills me on this site is "The Equis MetaStock Forum The Best & Only MetaStock Forum I Visit Is The Equis MetaStock Forum" - it leads to an archive of the Yahoo forum... :( I thought our forum was the best... as his certainly isn't the Only MetaStock Forum..... <pouting in the corner... >
Marilyn  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:46:09 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Ok - minor rant ... He also claims to be an authorized reseller.... I happen to work with the resellers too.... He is not on my list. Caveat Emptor.
hayseed  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:02:55 PM(UTC)
hayseed

hey all ..... this is the guy i ever so slightly refered to eariler this month as '''''just noticed another site posted a large collection of meta formulas..... really nothing more than a copy of collections from other sources ''''''''...... many of the formulas were easily recognizable as henry z k's , possibly henry1224....... have you ever noticed how when making a copy of a copy of a copy, the end parts always seem to be blurred or cut off...... like the authors name...... maybe the true authors should put their name in the middle of the formula.......h
Patrick  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:35:52 PM(UTC)
Patrick

At least I'm happy that nobody gets fooled by these guys and apparently we have all seen this site and recognized it for what it is ... Patrick :mrgreen:
henry1224  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2005 2:18:33 AM(UTC)
henry1224

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dear Hayseed, Henry Z K and henry1224 are the same! There is only one Henry1224,There will only be one henry1224! How do I know? I broke the mold! There are few MS Coders with the ability and willingness to share their trading ideas: Jose, Roy Larsen and myself. There are a few traders from Russia and Aus. who provided free external formulas. We as traders realize that our profits will come from our trading! Not from chiseling out a few dollars from a few newbies who cannot code!
Doug  
#9 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2005 9:14:59 AM(UTC)
Doug

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Just to back up Patrick, not that he needs it. I am a newbie to metastock and I visited that site first. Seemed OK and offered to answer my first question for free so i asked a question and the only answer i got was "buy the book - all will be explained" - what a surprise another site trying to make money from newbies to metastock. Then i stumbled across this forum with genuine people who are happy to help us newbies. Thank you all for your help and encouragement. Keep up the good work. Especially the training lessons Patrick - they are so useful. Regards Doug
Patrick  
#10 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2005 1:17:14 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Thanks Doug, I'm going to have a good day now :D