logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
koslowski  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:56:03 AM(UTC)
koslowski

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello, I am using Q-Charts with quote.com as my data provider and I have a problem with the QQQQ. Since the symbol changed from December 1, 2004, they never merged the old data of the QQQ with the new sybmol QQQQ and all my data begins with the date 12-1-04. Can anybody put a link to download the file for both daily and 1-Minute intraday intervals for the historical data. I tried to update with the downloader but it doesn't work, the downloader uses Q-Charts data and quote.com has not updated the QQQQ. All you have to do is go to quote.com website and try to pull up a chart for the QQQQ, they will give you dates going back only from 12-1-2004 I use metastock professional 9.0 Thank you
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2005 1:39:31 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey kosloski.... you might have to do the merge on your end.... not using qcharts myself so thats a guess, but i'll look into it further.... you can use yahoo for historical qqqq.... there is a download to speadsheet link link at the bottom of yahoo's historical pages.......... 1 minute charts, hey, thats life in the fast lane...... i like your style......h