logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dj4005  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:19:13 AM(UTC)
dj4005

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

* Program Performance page of help file - add get a faster hard drive. I just upgraded to the new WD 74G Raptor HD. I nearly doubled the performance on Explorer from what I had on the 36G Raptor, which nearly doubled the performance of what I had on a standard IDE platform. * Expand the tip on adding memory. Explain how it reduces HD access on multiple Explorations and similar functions. * Tips on system maintenance posted in the manual/help file and online. I accidently tripped across a note on the forum about clearing the Favorites. Performance on my Explorations was IMMEDIATELY accellerated. * Tips on local data maintenance posted in the manual/help file and online. Periodically clearing out stocks that are no longer trading makes Explorations more efficient. I figured how to do it, but can find no references to it in the manual or online.
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:40:36 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
That's a very good suggestion. Thank you. I might actually implement on the forum and combine it with another suggestion that was to sort and organize the faq's by categories. The manual is closely guarded but I will make an attempt ... Patrick :mrgreen: