logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#21 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2006 9:53:00 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Please make sure to check trade oracle training files before posting or asking questions on this forum. http://www.tsagroup.com/trade-oracle.com/support.php
MAX44  
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:32:52 PM(UTC)
MAX44

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

i think it was not as good as monitoring the charts yourself. i gave mine back..
garp  
#23 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2006 9:38:03 PM(UTC)
garp

I've had Trade Oracle since January. Although I've had it installed since that time, I have yet to use it. Thus far, the signal generators have proven to be useful. Lately, I have found the time to immerse myself in getting this piece of software running and have found it to be somewhat obtuse. The printed material that comes with it is just about useless. For example: ... And, here is the basic inteface. These are fields...... See? Great, what do I use it for? Why should I care? OK, there are the online tutorials, but what if you're fooling with TO and you want to look up something quick? You have to switch to the tutorial and get an answer. When I invest is a piece of software, I expect some quality documentation to go with it, not a 60 page piece of fluff. Got an urgent question and need a fast answer. Call TSAGroup at this number:... Hey, surprise, there is no contact number for this company. Duuuh, well, email support. Gee I did just that - 2 weeks and still no answer. In short: a suite of good features that suffers from lousy support and crappy marketing. G
Garadur  
#24 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2006 8:39:29 AM(UTC)
Garadur

Well in my opinion, Trade Oracle isn't as good as it appears to be. I have a friend who owns it and from what I saw: all I can tell you is that it isn't that great. For instance, you run an exploration to find the "best" system for a determined stock. It's going to return you a system with a historical success rate of 70% on an average 400 trades. Well, after seeing that you would definitely want to try it out but hold your horses. That doesn't mean it's gonna do the trick because what counts is how much you earn on average when you win, and how much when you lose. Moreover, most of the time the losing trades (even only 30%) are enough to turn profit into loss, not to mention all the trades considered winning with a 0.1% gain which don't cover any slippage or commissions. It can be easily verified when you run a system test: what was returned as the best system for a stock is losing money in the long run because of average losses that are twice or thrice the average gains. The expert doesn't seem to take that into account at all. Consequently, you have to explore signals and then verify if they would have really been profitable with a system test. (and that takes a lot of time...) To conclude, a simple function of yours (moving average crossover plus RSI for instance) will often return a much better result... Just my two cents though. (and sorry for my english)
lawmans3  
#25 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:20:06 PM(UTC)
lawmans3

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Here is the link for some of the videos on TO. It gives one a good idea of what the plug-in is like before buying. http://www.tsagroup.com/...da94605eec49e99b9ece8b81 Good Luck! Mitch