logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2005 8:41:36 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hello All! We are reorganizing the Fort Lauderdale user group. I am looking for anyone who is interested in joining this group and someone to help head it up! Thanks and place your posts here. Marilyn
BillyB  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 2, 2005 11:53:28 PM(UTC)
BillyB

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I am unterested. I was a part of the previous group. But I don't want to post my e-mail address here. Bill
Marilyn  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 1:58:58 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

No problems Bill - what we will do is get a general feel for how many people are interested, what you would like to have the group be about and we will find someone to head it up. At that stage we will either get that person's email address up here or alternately I will have everyone email me and we can coordinate that way. Stay tuned! Marilyn
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 2:38:46 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

I have had lots and lots of interest in this group. Please continue to either post here or email directly. Thanks ! Marilyn
Marilyn  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 10:01:05 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Alright! I have two options for you all. #1 - Leonard Steinman has invited everyone to going the Ft Lauderdale CIN club. You can view his post here - http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/FTL-CIN/ or #2 - I have a gentleman who helped start the original group that would like to pursue keeping it together. Email me at mmcdonald@equis.com and I will send him your details and you his details. :) Thanks for your patience and feedback on this issue! Looking forward to seeing you all this fall (it looks like I will be down there in Nov) Marilyn
dabruschi  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2005 1:31:11 AM(UTC)
dabruschi

I am interested in joining the Fort Lauderdale Users Groups. Please send me any updates. Thanks.
Marilyn  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2005 3:45:11 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

I will have someone contact you directly if you email me at mmcdonald@equis.com otherwise - stay tuned I will have them post updates here as well.
LuigiLms  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:22:51 PM(UTC)
LuigiLms

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

The Ft. Lauderdale Cornerstone Investors Network announces it next meeting on June 16th with John Person. TOPIC: High Powered Wealth Building Trading Techniques, Trading Tactics for the Professional Stock, Futures, Options and Forex trader DATE: June 16, 2005 Thursday, TIME: 6:30pm registration, 7pm-9pm LOCATION: Downtown Ft. Lauderdale Library, 100 South Andrews Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 RSVP for this event and you will be automatically entered to win an autograph version of John Person’s latest book, “A Complete Guide to Technical trading Tactics. This is a first of a kind book that explains how to combine two powerful forms of Chart Analysis: Pivot Points and Candlesticks. It is one of the only books that gives you a through disclosure on Pivot Point calculations and shows you how you can implement these key target numbers with other methods such as Fibonacci studies and various indicators. This book retails for $59.99 plus shipping and handling but you can win it free by registering for this event. To RSVP, email me at LuigiLms_2000@yahoo.com with your name, address, and phone number. Overview of meeting: To make winning trade recommendations is only part of the formula for success. Knowing when to apply the right investment tool and trading strategy is paramount to making money in this new era of investing. John will show you several markets and strategies that you will be able to apply immediately. Discover how to take advantage of short term signals and apply them to longer term trending markets. Learn three amazing steps to turn your trading results around. John will show you what to look for to train your eyes to see what triggers trading signals. Learn how to stay with a trend and the amazing forecasting tools that help you forecast a potential market turn. Do not miss this dynamic presentation. John's presentations would normally cost over $1,000 but he's has agreed to make this a FREE presentation. RSVP now and you will be automatically entered to win an autograph version of John Person’s latest book, “A Complete Guide to Technical trading Tactics. John Person’s bio: John Person is a Professional Trader with 26-years of experience in the Futures and Options Trading markets. He started on the Floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange back in 1979. He worked with George Lane, the innovator of Stochastics. John is the President of Nationalfutures.com, an Investment Advisory service and is a registered Commodity Trading Advisor. In 1998, he developed his own proprietary trading system and began publishing "The Bottom-Line Financial and Futures Newsletter", a weekly commodity publication. He recently Published, “The Complete Guide to Technical Analysis for the Futures Markets”, by John Wiley and Sons. In addition, the nation’s most respected business journalists call him for his market opinions. He is widely quoted by CBS Market Watch, Reuters, Dow Jones, and appears regularly on CNBC. He also provides daily market commentaries for the Chicago Board of Trade. A word from the sponsor: The Ft. Lauderdale Cornerstone Investors Network (FTL-CIN) is a trading and investing strategies club with monthly meetings in Broward County. This is a volunteer organization and is dedicated to providing its members with current information on a wide variety of investment subjects. We strive to present knowledgeable, nationally and local speakers who present interesting and informed discussions on their specific areas of expertise. You can find the postings of FTL-CIN meetings at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/FTL-CIN/. Look at the CALENDAR for other local investment clubs meetings (Metastock Usergroup, Tradestation Usergroup, VectorVest, AAII, US Investors Club, TC2000 Usergroup, and others) as well as our monthly meetings. It’s free to join. No membership dues, no charge for meetings. You are encouraged to meet and get to know the speakers through their presentations and enter into discussions with them during the informal question and answer session at the conclusion of each meeting. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet and become familiar with others with a like type interest in investment subjects. Often times our members' education is advanced and broadened through spirited discussions centered on the market or some aspect of analysis. Thank you for your support.