logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:45:29 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

i mentioned in prior post of using a specific option chart as a web resource.... when you get to the 'select symbol box', don't select anything… just click next and name it…. meta is looking for a ticker….. don't, in this case, give it one….. in my web resources when clicking spy, meta will pull up this in its own window…. in the post on sending alerts to your pager or cell phone, in that you can see the 'external alert errors' box in lower right…… i intentionally made it not work just so you could see that meta has a provision for informing you when something went wrong…. it works, just use with the understanding things can go wrong….. now a thought for an up coming post…. most of my layouts will have running in the background the 'dia', 'spy' and 'oex' …. you can't see it unless i slide back one of the upfront charts….. the reason is , even though i'm trading using the 5,15,30 and 60 minute charts , i want to be able at all times to see which overall direction the markets are headed…. not remember it, see it….. more on that later…..h