logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TraderSeven  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2005 12:38:49 PM(UTC)
TraderSeven

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

- Report bugs/errors - Wishlist The idea is that everyone reports what he/she wants. The crew constantly monitors the thread and removes junk posts. Wishes should be compiled in a read only thread and send monthly to Equis support. The admin regulary reports back on progress on the bugs/requests. Equis support (like many others) just give meaningless answers. Good solid requests only get answers like: "...forwarded to programmers..." Bug reports.... Erm, just look at the updates that can be downloaded from the Equis site..... Maybe such a system benifits both Equis (less and more to the point reports) and the users (a listening ear)
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2005 12:18:45 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First let me say that Marilyn and I though about this and that we are currently trying to get the authorization to post all the bugs our programming team is currently working on ( if we are lucky even new features ... ) and then later we will set up our own suggestions list. However, if you don't mind, let's wait on this a little longer. Just know that we are thinking about it and we will set it up. I don't want us wasting our time making a wish list if nobody will ever look at them. When I believe it will be worth it, I will let everyone know ... Patrick
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2005 11:00:42 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Alright I have setup both rooms ... we will see how it goes ... Patrick