logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alphateam  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:29:05 PM(UTC)
alphateam

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

If Saturday is not suitable now, then a future meeting could be held on a different day of the week - thus you'd be able to join in sometime. What day of week would suit you best? Rgs Alphateam
jrp  
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:19:00 PM(UTC)
jrp

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Only kidding about saturdays, most of the time I'm free on a saturday as naturally weekdays are my day trading times. Please let me know your next meeting schedule - thanks. Anyone else out there day trading? rgds.
Swampy  
#23 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2005 11:10:12 AM(UTC)
Swampy

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I wondered when & where the next meeting will be held. Is there an agenda / format and if so how do I find out about it?
woodie1306  
#24 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2005 10:06:03 PM(UTC)
woodie1306

did this ever happen and have any dates been fixed for any further meetings
Marilyn  
#25 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2005 10:39:14 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

:) I am chasing down alphateam for you... hold on a sec. :) M
Uncle  
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2005 6:15:17 PM(UTC)
Uncle

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

If someone sets up a User Group around Manchester, England I would be interested.
alphateam  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:54:23 PM(UTC)
alphateam

I am here. You can send message to this forum. Happy holidays Alphateam
alphateam  
#28 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:38:27 PM(UTC)
alphateam

I shall be pleased to meet any one interested in coming along to a UK user group meeting on Sun 4th Sept - lunchtime 12.30 at a venue in Eastcote - near Harrow. Pls post your reply to this topic if you will definitely attend. Depending on numbers, I can book a table at one of the local restaurants or bars etc(Any preferences for Indian, Italian, Chinese, Mediterranean or pub etc?). RSVP by Thursday 1st Sept, and I'll announce the venue and travel directions here on Friday 2nd Sept when numbers are finalised. Nearest tube = Eastcote. About 10 mins drive from M40.
Gerrit  
#29 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2005 10:00:16 PM(UTC)
Gerrit

I wish I could have made the 4th! :( If there are any other dates coming up please do include me. This time round I just have a long standing appointment on that weekend that can not be broken. Regards Gerrit
anilk  
#30 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:04:02 AM(UTC)
anilk

I would be interested as I live about half a mile from the pub.... But it does get noisy in there and if there is a foorball night then say goodbye to any discussions...!! I used to organise a small group around NW area etc...I suggest a quiter place for discussions and then for a curry or chinese in northwood or pinner or rayners lane...I know quite few places here which are very good...and near.. If any help I can give then please let me know.... My e mail is - anilkeshavji@hotmail.com....
alphateam  
#31 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:07:06 PM(UTC)
alphateam

I know the Manor pub gets busy on a saturady night, that's why I suggested a quiet local bar or restaurant Sunday lunchtime. Yes - I'll organise more meetings if sufficient numbers of people are interested. Pls keep your comments coming. thanks alphateam
anilk  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:26:51 AM(UTC)
anilk

If possible then I would prefer evening rather than sunday mid day......I am OK for fri, sat or sun evenings...
woodie1306  
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:19:39 PM(UTC)
woodie1306

Hi I would like to be updated on meetings in London unfortunately I cant make 4th as I have to play in a golf match (I am captain this year) would like to join any future meetings Regards
alphateam  
#34 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2005 11:03:26 AM(UTC)
alphateam

I see several people can't make Sun. 4th Sept. so I think it would be helpful if we put the meeting back a week to Sunday 11th Sept. at the same time, 12.30 lunch, at Eastcote. I'll book a restaurant table locally depending on numbers. If you can RSVP to this thread by Thurs. 8th Sept, I'll publish the venue here on Saturday 10th Sept. and send emails to those who have already contacted me via Marilyn. Hope this helps rgs Alphateam -
alphateam  
#35 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2005 9:38:39 PM(UTC)
alphateam

We've had a few people say that they could not make the 4th, last week, so I hope you can come on Sun. 11th Sept 2005 at 12.30 for lunch/drinks at Meze Bar & Grill Restaurant, Field End Road, Eastcote. Just turn up - Ask for the table booked in the name of "Metastock" Nearest tube = Eastcote. Turn right out of the station, walk towards the shops Meze is about 100 yards. Nearest motorway M40/A40 - This route is fast and easy to navigate with clear landmarks. Turn north on to the A312 (Harrow) at the “Target Roundabout” where there is a huge MacDonalds. Keep out of the bus lane. Turn left at the traffic lights – just past the hump-back bridge by Northolt tube station. Follow the road and keep going straight ahead at the round about. Straight ahead at the traffic lights – just past the hump-back bridge by Eastcote tube station on your right. The Meze is on the left.
alphateam  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:05:52 PM(UTC)
alphateam

The meeting agreed the following aims & philosophy: To share stock market information and advice. To exchange Metastock layouts and assist in solving problems. To assist with Metastock & general training. To act as a pressure group for the Metastock wishlist. To hold user group meetings, initially, at about quarterly intervals (Friday and Saturday evenings were preferred). Meetings could have a theme or a speaker. To be democratic, flexible and adaptive – evolving as the group grows and interests change. MEETING TIMETABLE - Pls add a post to this thread if you wish to come. Friday 2nd December 2005 – Quick review of 2005 & Xmas Drinks. Time: 7.30pm. Venue: RE Bar, Field End Road, Eastcote. Saturday 4th March 2006 - London supershares over 100%. Time: 7.30pm. Venue: RE Bar, Field End Road, Eastcote.
woodie1306  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:58:40 PM(UTC)
woodie1306

will do my best to attend
anilk  
#38 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2005 11:39:07 AM(UTC)
anilk

Thanks Alphateam for organising the event and posting concise list of minutes. It was a good place and I enjoyed our chat.... The success and productive aspect of these gathering is only possible with more people attending. More brains, more thoughts and exchange of ideas will help us all and therefore we should strieve to attend. regards and thanks anil
anilk  
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 8, 2005 11:41:21 AM(UTC)
anilk

At this stage I am OK....but I may be away for few weeks in Dec.....I will know in next few weeks....I will try to keep this date free to attend....
alphateam wrote:
The meeting agreed the following aims & philosophy: To share stock market information and advice. To exchange Metastock layouts and assist in solving problems. To assist with Metastock & general training. To act as a pressure group for the Metastock wishlist. To hold user group meetings, initially, at about quarterly intervals (Friday and Saturday evenings were preferred). Meetings could have a theme or a speaker. To be democratic, flexible and adaptive – evolving as the group grows and interests change. MEETING TIMETABLE - Pls add a post to this thread if you wish to come. Friday 2nd December 2005 – Quick review of 2005 & Xmas Drinks. Time: 7.30pm. Venue: RE Bar, Field End Road, Eastcote. Saturday 4th March 2006 - London supershares over 100%. Time: 7.30pm. Venue: RE Bar, Field End Road, Eastcote.