logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
19svencool64  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 5:24:04 AM(UTC)
19svencool64

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I was looking for Heikin Ashi Template for MetaStock does anyone know where this could be downloaded yet? I became a member of LMS and see Kevin had a couple videos talking about this and uses it for market trend. But I could not find on his site the template he refers to in his video. I have the converter to convert the data to legacy but no template :( 

Secondly I found this on STOCATA,

These are the formulas:

SVE_HA_Tema_ZL avg := Input("Temagemiddelde? ",1,200,55); haOpen:=(Ref((O+H+L+C)/4,-1) + PREV)/2; haC:=((O+H+L+C)/4+haOpen+Max(H,haOpen)+Min(L,haOpen))/4; TMA1:= Tema(haC,avg); TMA2:= Tema(TMA1,avg); Diff:= TMA1 - TMA2; ZlHa:= TMA1 + Diff; ZlHa

SVE_CloseTema_ZL

avg := Input("TEMA period? ",1,200,55); TMA1:= Tema((H+L+C)/3,avg); TMA2:= Tema(TMA1,avg); Diff:= TMA1 - TMA2; ZlCl:= TMA1 + Diff; ZlCl

I'm very new to metastock and was trying to figure out how to make an exploration where the SVE_CloseTema_ZL crosses up through the SVE_HA_Tema_ZL. Can anyone help me there? Thanks, I did look through older posts but didn't see anything that would help. 

Mike

19svencool64  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 10:07:51 PM(UTC)
19svencool64

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I found a place to purchase the addon. But Still would like to know what I still would like to figure out how to make an exploration where the SVE_CloseTema_ZL crosses up through the SVE_HA_Tema_ZL. Mike