logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tonybrownie  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:21:07 PM(UTC)
tonybrownie

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Consumers' confidence in the housing market is increasing, with nearly half of people expecting prices to rise during the coming year, research showed.

Around 49 per cent of people think property values will increase in the coming 12 months, while 12 per cent think they will stay the same, according to the Building Societies Association.

But people are not expecting strong gains, predicting that prices will edge ahead by only 1.4 per cent during the period, although this is a significant improvement from predictions of falls of 6.1 per cent when the same research was conducted in March.

Only one in five people now think it is a bad time to purchase a home, while 27 per cent of those questioned are still expecting further price falls, down from 65 per cent in March.

The rise in confidence follows a run of positive data on the housing market in recent weeks, with both Nationwide and Halifax reporting house price rises during May.

This could give a significant blow in Real Estate Business..

Source: Telegraph

eddie.m  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:24:38 PM(UTC)
eddie.m

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
... and what a carnage followed ...
John S  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:16:26 AM(UTC)
John S

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I've developed a new Addon for MSPro 12/XENITH that focuses on economics in 11 major countries. It has 56 layouts on Biz Cycle, Leading Indicators, Inflation, foreign trade, national debt, and US Housing. I did this because the XENITH datafeed has over 19,000 economic indicators for over 120 countries. I figure a lot of folks could leverage this data for their trading. The challenge though is sorting through the mass of data trying to zero on the right symbols. If anyone is interested in beta testing this Addon, private message me.

Attached is a layout of the US Housing market.

--john
John S attached the following image(s):
Housing Indicators.jpg
nestorG  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:05:45 AM(UTC)
nestorG

Most Americans are seeing smaller salaries as Social Security taxes boost. That was the reason a Conference Board report cited for January's drastic drop in consumer confidence. The confidence of American consumers slipped to 58.6 in January 2013. In December, that figure was 66.7. That is an 8.1-point drop. In fact, the number has not been that low since November 2011. Source for this article: Consumer Confidence.

henry1224  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:47:34 AM(UTC)
henry1224

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
My consumer confidence fell when Equis rolled out Metastock V12