logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nasdaqtrader  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:35:30 AM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Dear MetaStock,

I just was on a Weekly Saturday morning Webinar with Ken Calhoun, I ask him how I can create a scan for his trade ideas. He told me that he is working with Metastock on creating a Add-On that should be out sometime in 2013.

Is there any idea when this will take place?

Thank You

Regards, Frank Koenig Trade Like a Pro Trend is your Friend
henry1224  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:08:23 AM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dear Frank, I don't want to rain on your parade. If past performance is an indicator of future results!

Have an honest look at all of the add-on's and see the feed back from other users. Look at Metastock and notice their efforts on the most recent upgrade!

The only piece of code that you should look at is the VST add-on from www.metastocktools.com.
Even the free version is better than anything that metastock is offering right now.

The only add-on from Equis that I would recommend is the PowerPivots Plus due to it's added functions.

Create your own systems " long entry signal + upTrend" for a long position else exit
or "short entry + down trend" for a short position else exit
nasdaqtrader  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:12:10 PM(UTC)
nasdaqtrader

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Dear Henry,

Thank you for slapping my head to wake up and smell the coffee, You are right all the add-ons are useless, as I have tried several o them and no great results. MS 12 is a total waste. I also like Poer Pivot Plus, really never dove into that plugin at all.

Suprise they haven't come out with another RMO version upgrade, I think alot of new users went to MS because o RMO.

Next time smack my head if I look at another add-on from Equis.

Thank you for reminding me not to expect anything worthwhile, as we look at MS 12 version.

Just for the fun I called last Monday Equis, to see how the sales from MS 12 is going, they told me great, my comment maybe for new users, us old users are very disappointed. I told them I regret I upgraded and when I returned it it arrived a day late and was not able to get the refund. Point blank told them I would never use MS 12 I will continue to use MS 11. Then told them that they are forcing us to look for a new software to use.

Like to wish you a Happy Healthy New Year to you and your family.

Regards,

Regards, Frank Koenig Trade Like a Pro Trend is your Friend