logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SureshG  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 12:35:59 AM(UTC)
SureshG

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Almost for last one year I have been facing regular problems with quality of data with respect to India.

Some of the problems which has not been rectified even after one year of problems are

1. Live data feed starts almost after 20-40 minutes of NSE opening.( not everyday but at least 4-6 times in a month!) NSE futures invariably does't do well on Mondays and Tuesdays and you will get your live feed properly after 40 minutes of NSE opening ( this is almost true for every week).

2. Whenver there is a NSE holiday then data gets corrupted. For example Aug 15th 2011 was holiday for NSE. Almost half of the stocks and futures data was corrupted. Some of them did not show 12th Aug data and Some of them even showed 15th August data on intra day charts! (Magic!).

3. I constantly hear support staff telling me to shift to Viratech whose service seems to be far better than Equis. Problem is if we use Viratech, we cannot use Quotecenter. There signal is E-signal. Just imagine viratech serves more than 5000 customers on Esignal for Metastock. Equis can learn few tips from them aprt from doing basic maths of lost revenue opportunity in this country.

4. Bridge team whose service has been procured by Equis has been really pathetic and I do not know what SLA agreements they have with Bridge. One thing is for sure nobody cares about India service.

5. My final suggestion to potential customers is Metastock is great but India data feed is almost bogus!
recently forum member by name NitinM picked up QC and he is the member of this forum. you can check him out on this forum for his feedback.

Finally I request Equis to pay some attention. if you cannot service a country for whatsoever reasons? please say so! why trouble traders who are paying for your service? if your problems are due to third party service providers like Bridge who is ruining Equis reputation then please execute SLA and take action on them.

Cheers
Suresh
mark1230  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:55:16 AM(UTC)
mark1230

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

i think suresh has pointed in right direction.Equis should amend their software a bit
MS Support  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:33:15 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
We have been making strides with service manager's in the India market to resolve customer issues. Gaps on holidays and the delay on opening data have not been observed for several weeks. Data issues are responded to in a more timely manner we feel our service to this region has been greatly improved. If you are experiencing any specific issue(s), please call, email, or chat with our support staff so we may help you find a resolution.