logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
searat  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2010 6:28:08 AM(UTC)
searat

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Dear All...! As a student of Finance, It is my pleasure to join meta stock community. I am the resident of Pakistan and enrolled in Mphill management science program at Iqra University islamabad. I have succefully completed the course work and currently I am working on the thesis. The idea of thesis is related to stock markets of the world. For Which I require the stock prices of Pakistan, India. Bangladesh, Srilanka, Bhtan, Nepal, Maldeve, USA, Uk and Japan since 1993. I have tried many internet source for data collection but all the sources require huge amount of subscription that I can't afford. I request you all that please please please help me in this serious issue. Waiting for you kind response Regards Searat Ali MS Management Science Iqra University Islamabad Pakistan 923009642828 captainsearat@hotmail.com
Justin  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2010 1:54:48 PM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

I am not sure you'll be able to find all those exchanges, but you may want to just try performing a web search (i.e. google.com) and look for "free stock data download" or something like that.