logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SureshG  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 8:35:18 PM(UTC)
SureshG

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I am facing a unique problem with quotecenter for last two days..... Indian national exchange opens at 09:00 am but quotecenter feed does not record any data for first 30 minutes..which means my charts in Metastocks shows their starting time as 9:35pm. I use Metatcok real pro 11 and my real data feed does not begin untill 30 minutes after exchange.

PS: I have been facing this problem only from last two days.....
Justin  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:54:06 AM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

A technical problem has been identified and is being investigated. I am not sure if the fix will require a software patch, but if so this will likely delay the implementation of the fix. This issue has been pushed up the channels to our Reuters technical team in India for resolution and hopefully we should have a resolution soon.
SureshG  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:28:08 PM(UTC)
SureshG

Good to know that the problem is looked at..... hope we can get back to market as soon as possible .......
SureshG  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:46:55 PM(UTC)
SureshG

I hear you are attending problem on real time feed, but what's the issue with data sanity? I mean every third rated vendor is downloading EOD prices from NSE and providing right data, but Equis/Quotecenter Historical data on NSE futures is corrupted and no one is taking the responsibility to attend it.

What has happened now is that Neither we can get real time feed in time Nor we can use historical data to do EOD analysis.

Common guys ...don't treat us like this...at least attend one of these problems as early as possible. Let me know who is incharge of NSE data. I would like to send flowers to him definitely....
SureshG  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 6:38:56 PM(UTC)
SureshG

Looks like real time data feed problems at NSE has been solved. Thanks to everyone at equis who contributed towards solving this issue

Cheers

SureshG  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2010 9:23:15 AM(UTC)
SureshG

Justin,

just to let you know this problem has started again and we are getting live feed only after 30 minutes of NSE opening. on top of it complete Intraday chart is available only after an hour of NSE opening.

Justin  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2010 2:36:04 PM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

There was an alert raised at Thomson Reuters regarding this. The issue has been listed as Resolved so you should not see this at tomorrow's opening.