logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thomas ng  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:36:51 AM(UTC)
thomas ng

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi All, Is forum_200 dll and henry power pivots are compatible with vista 64 bits? When I have finised downloading these files I could not even seen these dlls. when I try to down load them they are promting me to overwrite these dlls Also, Recently I have purchased metastock pro 11 where the data feed is premium data (richard dale). when I tried to open the meta pro mode, it never opens and the message that I got was "time out data server" but the off line mode works very fine. My question is: Is this normal to metastock pro 11 online mode if the data feed is not online equis reuters or any real time data feed providers? can someone in this forum help me to resolve this problem? thanks before hand :)
Richard Dale  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2009 12:18:19 AM(UTC)
Richard Dale

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Thomas,

Regarding your second question... our data is simply data files on the hard disk. There is no realtime component or configuration required within MetaStock Pro. I suspect you may have put your Premium Data UserID/Password into MetaStock Pro under Tools->Options->Reuters DataLink.

To get rid of this error start up MetaStock, click Tools->Options->Reuters DataLink then ensure the UserID and Password fields are blank then click OK.

Cheers, Richard Norgate Data
thomas ng  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2009 8:40:21 AM(UTC)
thomas ng

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Thank you Richard, the data is fix now. but the Dlls are still not being resolved yet
Justin  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2009 3:18:57 PM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Depending on how VISTA was set up, the files cannot be saved directly into Program Files (from a download).

What you will likely need to do is first save the DLLs to the Desktop, then right-click Copy the DLL and browse to C:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock\External Function DLLs and right-click Paste. You may still get the file already exists type of message; just choose Copy & Replace if prompted. You will want MetaStock closed while doing this.