logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
minnamor  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2007 7:14:37 PM(UTC)
minnamor

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Has somebody any feedback on the two above mentioned plug-ins ?

Are they for intraday or day trading? Do they require MS 10 or are they compatible with previous versions of MS? Are formulae password protected of not? What functions are included? etc.

It would be nice to be able to download the user manual to have a taste for the content of these plug-ins.

Thanks

hayseed  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2007 6:47:37 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey minnamor..... have been watching your post here hopeing someone would reply..... have you heard from anyone elsewhere....

seems interest in plugins has slowed down..... but kinda been wonderin about a few myself, including ' big trends' ..... will let ya know .....h

minnamor  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2007 7:59:55 PM(UTC)
minnamor

Nothing, neither here nor at Yahoo MS group. Interest in plug-ins may be on the low side but Equis could do itself a favour by distributing user manuals in PDF form to forums like this one or upon request to interested parties. I once managed to get one from Equis for Price Headley's plugin and it was very useful in making an assessment of the product. I shall seek a reply from somewhere else and let you know.
mercury80  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 4, 2008 9:40:40 PM(UTC)
mercury80

I tried Red Rock Patterns mainly as MetaStock explorers. Main problem is that you would not know how to relate it to trading or what to look for exactly. Software help says “refer to manual page x”. i.e. it does not even tell you page number. Reading the manual is like reading the theory of relativity.

Their web site http://www.redrocksupport.com is worthless because nothing is there. Just big adjectives.

All in all, the program seems like an illegitimate abandoned child of couple of high school students.

good luck.

globus  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 6:10:09 AM(UTC)
globus

Red Rock Pattern Strategies seems to be a difficult indicator to understand, i think it is best for good or professional tech. analysts,

Though after i bought it and thought that it was a waste of money, until i found out how to trade it.

anybody using averages, just apply the RRPS indicator to the charts and trade the pivots as per the trend direction shown by the averages.

If the support is broken then short the market.
If the resistance is broken then long the market.

i am doing this and its seems to be working excellent for me, am sure this would work fine for you as well.

The above text is my views and results are of my actions of trading style,
test, research and trade at your own risk.