logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2006 3:21:29 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Wabbit's Big Adventure!

If you haven't had a chance to see Wabbit's newest enterprise, then stop over at his website and check out what's he's been up to!

You might have seen some of my posts in any of the major MetaStock forums. I now have my own site, helping users of MetaStock exploit the capabilities and limitations of this powerful investment and technical analysis tool.

This site is dedicated to progressing the use of the MetaStock investment software. You will find a number of useful tips that will get you using the product faster and more effectively.

I can show you how to take MetaStock to the extreme limits, and offer my services:

• As a MetaStock coach, guiding you to get the most out of the application.
  • As a MetaStock Formula Language coach, teaching you the intricacies of developing your own trading indicators, explorations, expert advisors and system tests utilising the MetaStock Formula Language.
  • Custom MetaStock Formula Language programming, if you don't have the time to learn to program yourself, I can write the codes for you.
  • Custom external codes, where the simple features of the MetaStock Formula Language cannot perform the tasks you require, external functions can extend the usability and complexity of any trading system.
kanellop  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2006 6:55:11 AM(UTC)
kanellop

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I had the Chance, Wabbit to Create a Project for me!

I highly recommend it, to anyone that want to create a Project into Metastock.

I told to Wabbit what i wanted, and Wabbit create it for me.

Also had Patience to listen me not only when i described him what i wanted to create, but after the creation of the Project, when was exist very small problems inside that Project and also modify that Problems very very fast!

The Charge was logical 60$ per Hour.

I believe that Wabbit create my difficult Project in a very Short Period of Time which that means Save in my Money and the most important makes me more Happy with that Creation!

I believe that Wabbit have the extremely Big Ability to create Pieces of Art (I mean as Pieces of Art, Projects into Metastock), so i suggest him, to someone who need a Professional Help in the Ideas and Thoughts that want to create into Metastock and it is not possible to create alone!

Kind Regards,

George Kanellopoulos.