logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
uasish  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:53:49 PM(UTC)
uasish

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Dear Sir, At 7 local Railway Stations of Mumbai (India)simultanously sarting 18.02 hrs in the evening "Terrorists" implanted bombs blasted on running trains,through which millions of people travel to home from office.Till now 256 died over 600 fighting for their lives at hospital.More than 300 till this minute operated open & at "Intensive Care Unit".I am grim.My son just called me from Mumbai (was not able to contact him due to heavy Network congestion)he is safe.Why these people exhibit their presence through this dastardly act.Moreover my neighbouring nation harbour & nurture this predetors. In 1971 i witnessed (being young at age & as border is just less than 100 kms of the then "East Pakistan" now known as Bangladesh i rushed to the border at mid-night) actually in my own eyes i have seen ,battered ,wounded fearful citizens across the border fleeing to India in practically no belonging except their torn clothes .I helped in my own way & stayed at the border & wept at night.That very night 2.5 billion rushed to India.Now after so many years you must have all the exact statistics.The culprit was West Pakistan .Islamic religion is one of the most modern religion ,few vested interest of the terrorist twist it to the recruits ,who get bedazzled by being privy to power & wealth & a heavy [censored]tail of religion.I being a Hindu many a times reasoned myself to this logic but in this hour of grimance &high emotional sorrow it needs more resolve to be clinical & logical. Market tommorow will open gap down. Regards Asish
PTJim  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:35:30 AM(UTC)
PTJim

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
We've been watching this here in the West, of course; it's a massive attack. Glad to hear your son is fine, and always surprised to hear it's not the Amish, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Buddhists or athiests doing these murders of innocents. Well, not too surprised, actually. It's not hard to guess which death cult is behind almost all of this stuff. :x I hope it's not too disruptive to your capital and country, but it sounds like this railway is crucial to daily functions. Best wishes.