logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dorusone  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2006 5:36:28 AM(UTC)
dorusone

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello I would like to introduce you to my Multi Cross Trading System. i am posting about it on my site (look at the subject) The Multi Cross Trading System (or MCTS short) is a Trading System developed in Metastock Programming language. (version 7.0 or higher). The crossings of moving averages and the change of the candle colors are the vip indicators of the MCTS. other indicators are : Trend Change Indicator, Trend Power Indicator. but please just look at the 100 postings on my site and study for yourself. f.i. my postings about XTHN . Thanks for your attention. Theo No reel product yet but E-book in the making.
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 28, 2006 3:15:57 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Doruson- I censored your web link. The reason is that the address you provided to your blog contains numerous popups and invalid links. There are too many to list here, but see below for examples. I think that you possibly have some legetimate information to share, but I couldn't find a single link that showed your indicator code or a link that explained what exactly you are calling a system. The 1 minute video doesn't get into it. If this is just a sales pitch, then it probably isn't an appropriate post on this web site. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment of your site, then provide me with details that will clear up these concerns and I will re-enable the link you provided. Clairvoyant Live Advisor readings love, romance, friendships... Extra income Cannot view XML input College degree in 8 days
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:17:42 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dera Mister Stockman, I censored your web link. The reason is that the address you provided to your blog contains numerous popups TL : Popups ? there are no popups. and invalid links. TL : there are no invalide links , there are some links which are less relevant ok but they are not harmfull or wathever. There are too many to list here, but see below for examples. TL : those who are mentioned below are not on my site. I think that you possibly have some legetimate information to share TL : i have a very good system to share developed in metastock and it is a working system and the vip issue of my site. , but I couldn't find a single link that showed your indicator code TL : Is that necessary ? I go into the indicators in due cause. or a link that explained what exactly you are calling a system. The 1 minute video doesn't get into it. TL : the video goes into one of the indicators (there are many more) If this is just a sales pitch, then it probably isn't an appropriate post on this web site. The : a sales pitch ? did you really watch it ? it is an explanation of one of the indicators i use in my metastock system : i cannot see any sales pitch in it. If you feel this is an incorrect assessment of your site, then provide me with details that will clear up these concerns and I will re-enable the link you provided. It is an incorrect assessment : i have here more then 100 postings about real trades in metastock professional and i do give clear info about indicators and the decision making proces. Please be fair this is not a dummy site this is a site with real useful info. Thanks The Lockefeer These links i donot use : Clairvoyant Live Advisor readings love, romance, friendships... Extra income Cannot view XML input College degree in 8 days
Doruson- Your objection is noted. However, simply stating that the offending content does not exist does not make it so. Please refer to the forum rules for a definition of acceptable content. Perhaps you are suppressing the popups through your browser, but I am not. When your blog is loaded, the popup windows come with it. Every time one of your legit links is selected, another offensive popup occurs. When you close your site, multiple popups occurs. Place your content in a friendly environment and you are good to go. I did view every link that you provided. In the end, all I received was a one minute description of unknown indicators on your chart. As a consumer, that's useless to me. Perhaps if you present it differently it might be more exciting. Let me know if you decide to ditch the popups and I'll post the web address.