logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
iowa_investor  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:22:58 AM(UTC)
iowa_investor

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Anyone using this plugin? I was considering Nison's Candlesticks Unleashed as I am a fan of candlestick charts but I was not encouraged by the reviews of this plugin. If anyone uses Performance Systems Plus plugin I'd appreciate a review. BTW, I am a newbie so go easy on me. 8) Thanks! II
wabbit  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:31:49 AM(UTC)
wabbit

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
ii As you have just purchased your MS, I would spend some time getting used to the product first. Find out the capabilities and limitations of the package as it stands now, test the waters of programming in the MS Formula Language (by READING the users manual and attempting to work your way through the FREE MS Formula Primer (available fom the downloads section)) and generally attain an understandign of the product. Do this BEFORE spending any more on addins and the like. I know of too many people who have purchased MS and every addin, addon, plugin, plugout under the sun! It has cost them a small fortune, and none of the products suited the individual's needs or trading styles. A short time later, they have either dumped the addin products or investing totally (having lost their capital and whole lot more!) Think about how much you have spent so far. Maybe your next purchase should be some books? or a night out? I think you will get much better value from these. Just a thought. wabbit :D P.S. Sorry Equis Sales Team - I know your job is hard enough as it is!
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:13:27 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I agree with Wabbit, but when the time comes don't forget the wealth of free indicators and explorations that are available too. I remember buying TO and thinking it must be the bomb... heck, it was sporting a $600 price tag. Unfortunately, it wasn't. Lesson learned.
iowa_investor  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:00:09 PM(UTC)
iowa_investor

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Thanks for the advice Wabbit. Investing this kind of cash on this software will "make" me study the program. (meaning MS) As far as a plugin goes, I was interested in NCU but I'm having second thoughts simply based on the foolks that have used NCU plugin and posteds their experiences with that plugin. I have yet to see any mention of The Performance Systems Plus plugin. I try to do as much online homework as I can before I make a decision on a purchase. II