logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 2:07:05 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow! Great performance by Bret Charlesworth the Director of Sales and Marketing here at Equis. I just finished editing the video and I believe this to be a perfect overview of the new FXTA Plug In. If you trade or want to trade the forex you have to look at this plug in. If you bought the plug in you could learn a few basics right here. The quality of the presentation is top notch ( Power Point presentation made by Miss M herself ;) ) The video is about 30 minutes and 15 MB To view the lesson click on the link below: http://forum.equis.com/Training/MetaStock/fxta.html
konrad  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:12:07 AM(UTC)
konrad

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Nice Presentation! my friend think about buy the forex plug in and have question: He have MSX pro 9.1 using Quotecenter should he buy the Metastock forex cd to work this plug in? also can he use a Quotecenter data for Forex to work? Or he should subscribe for Forex data? Is nothing tell in this presentation about this question above that why I ask also can he use 30 day free trial period to try ? What currency forex provide?
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:17:07 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Hey Konrad, If he has Metastock pro and quotecenter data then he does not need anything else ;)
Quote:
What currency forex provide?
All of them :D I will upload a new video in a few minute about MetaStock Pro Fx you and your friend should watch it :) Patrick :mrgreen:
konrad  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:29:24 AM(UTC)
konrad

Question: 1. should he need forex data if he have esignal ? We wait for video with impatience! They are interenstning dollar versus Euro
Patrick  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:31:35 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Quote:
should he need forex data if he have esignal ?
Dude I don't know for sure ... I believe esignal has forex data and you would have to check their website for the syntax for each currency pairs. Patrick :mrgreen:
StorkBite  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:36:31 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Have your friend call esignal and ask. This is a Reuters/ Equis forum. p.s., after yesterday's 'misunderstanding', my advice to you is to limit your questions to Reuters/ Equis subjects and only post questions that are directly from and regarding yourself. No more off-topic posts.
tdooly  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:19:23 PM(UTC)
tdooly

The presentation seems to stop in the middle. It ends everytime after he has 8 buy signals and says "you may want to add more lots at this point or just stick to the initial trade", and then it just stops. Is that th end of it or is there more. Any hints as to how to get the whole thing? Tom Dooly
Patrick  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:36:06 PM(UTC)
Patrick

I'm currently uploading a new version with better controls and a 10% pre load ... Try this one and see if yu can watch the whole thing. Patrick :mrgreen:
tdooly  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:33:31 AM(UTC)
tdooly

Patrick, I downloaded to my computer and the playback was successful. THANKS, Tom Dooly
juliew9855  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 2:31:00 AM(UTC)
juliew9855

Patrick wrote:
Wow! Great performance by Bret Charlesworth the Director of Sales and Marketing here at Equis. I just finished editing the video and I believe this to be a perfect overview of the new FXTA Plug In. If you trade or want to trade the forex you have to look at this plug in. If you bought the plug in you could learn a few basics right here. The quality of the presentation is top notch ( Power Point presentation made by Miss M herself ;) ) The video is about 30 minutes and 15 MB To view the lesson click on the link below: http://forum.equis.com/Training/MetaStock/fxta.html